- present: PhD Candidate in Information Law, Institute for Information Law (Instituut voor Informatierecht - IViR), University of Amsterdam.
- , research visit Centre for Intellectual Property Law and Information Law, University of Cambridge, UK.
- : Research Master's in Information Law, University of Amsterdam.
- : Internship at the Rathenau Instituut, the Hague, and the Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco, San Francisco.
- : LLM exchange program, Cardozo Law School, New York City.
- : Bachelor in Law, University of Amsterdam.
- : Chair of the UvA's Central PhD Council.
- : Member of the screening committee new PhD Candidates Faculty of Law.
- : Board member of the UvA's Central PhD Council.
- : Member of the organisation committee of the Faculty Seminars.
, presentation at Privacy Law Scholars Conference (PLSC 2019), Berkeley, California.
, panel chair at Computers, Privacy Data Protection conference (CPDP 2019), Brussels, Belgium.
, presentation at Amsterdam Privacy Conference (APC 2018), Amsterdam.
, organiser of the theme "The regulation of the information society", Amsterdam Privacy Conference (APC 2018), Amsterdam.
, invited presentation "'Fake News' Science for Lawyers" at the 56th International Young Lawyers Congress, International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA), Brussels.
, attendant of '10 Years After Profiling the European Citizen' symposium, Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
, attendant of Privacy Law Scholars Conference (PLSC), Washington DC.
, panel discussion "Digital Privacy, WIV & NGOs", organised by Pro Bono Connect, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Amsterdam.
, presentation at Amsterdam Platform for Privacy Research (APPR), Amsterdam.
, attendant of News Personalization Workshop, Insitute for Information Law, Amsterdam.
, presentation about the Dutch new Wet op de inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten and the accompanying referendum, Amsterdamse Academische Club, Amsterdam.
, presentation at workshop "Algorithmic Personalization & News", Hans-Bredow-Institut, Hamburg.
, presentation at ECREA symposium (theme: Digital Democracy: Critical Perspectives in the Age of Big Data), Stockholm.
, participation in YECREA workshop "Digital methods for studying algorithms: complicating the socio-technical relation", Stockholm.
, chair of a conference session at #AoIR2017 conference (theme: Networked Publics), Tartu, Estonia.
, participation in Doctoral Colloquium at #AoIR2017 conference, Tartu, Estonia.
, panel "Discussion with Helen Nissenbaum: How should we think about obfuscation?", Spui25, Amsterdam.
, presentation at Critical Bots Hackathon, Het Nieuwe Instituut, Rotterdam.
, presentation at Workshop for Young EU Lawyers, London School of Economics.
, presentation at Conference TILTing Perspectives 2017 (conference theme: Regulating a connected world), Tilburg.
, presentation at "Who controls the algorithms?", Spui25, Amsterdam.
Presentation title: Experts Tell Me Algorithms Cannot Be Regulated. I'm a Lawyer and This Is Why I Think the Experts Are Wrong.
, panel discussion "Big data, veiligheid en criminaliteit", Spui25, Amsterdam.
, attendant of conference "Promoting dialogue between the European Court of Human Rights and the media freedom community", European Centre for Press and Media Freedom, Strasbourg.
, attendant of Privacy Law Scholars Conference (PLSC 2016), Washington, D.C.