- present: PhD candidate in Information Law, Institute for Information Law (Instituut voor Informatierecht - IViR), University of Amsterdam.
- : Research Master's in Information Law, University of Amsterdam.
- : Internship at the Rathenau Instituut, the Hague, and the Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco, San Francisco.
- : LLM exchange program, Cardozo Law School, New York City.
- : Bachelor in Law, University of Amsterdam.
< - present: Board member of the UvA's Central PhD Council.
- present: Member of the organisation committee of the Faculty Seminars.
Monday , Who controls the algorithms?, Spui25, Amsterdam.
Presentation titled Experts Tell Me Algorithms Cannot Be Regulated. I'm a Lawyer and This Is Why I Think the Experts Are Wrong. [see event]
Monday , Big data, veiligheid en criminaliteit, Spui25, Amsterdam.
Panel discussion about big data and national security. [see event]